Business Patterns for Software Developers
1. Edition February 2012
2012. 406 Pages, Softcover
- Practical Approach Book -
ISBN 978-1-119-99924-9 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
A must-have recipe book for building software
Perhaps you can relate to this all-too common scenario: you know all about your software product...but could do with some help in understanding the strategic side of things. If so, this book is the one-stop resource you'll need in order to become a successful software entrepreneur. Patterns expert Allan Kelly provides you with the step-by-step route that needs to be followed in order to understand business strategy and operations. Each chapter starts out with a solid introduction and theoretical overview, which is then further illustrated with patterns and case studies, all aimed at helping you move into the management of software.
* Teaches you the ropes of business strategy and operations for software
* Places special emphasis on the patterns for those who make software for sale
* Addresses patterns philosophy, patterns strategies, business strategy patterns, and software company lifecycle
* Shares practical tools, tips, and examples of best practices so you can see how each specific pattern fits in and needs to be implemented.
Business Patterns for Software Development divulges strategies, operations, and structures for building successful software.