|Koch, Goran / Poulsen, Sven (eds.)|
A Clinical Approach
2. Edition June 2009
2009. 376 Pages, Hardcover
- Professional Book -
ISBN 978-1-4051-6100-8 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
The Second Edition of Pediatric Dentistry: A Clinical Approach provides a thorough scientific and clinical update of the seminal First Edition. Preserving its special emphasis on evidence-based oral healthcare for the child and adolescent, it offers the reader an extensive review of pediatric dentistry, focusing on the improvement of oral healthcare through health promotion, prevention, and systematic and comprehensive oral care in normal, medically complex, and disabled pediatric patient populations.
From the contents
* Chapter 1. Pediatric oral health care - the perspectives. S. Poulsen, G. Koch.
* Chapter 2. Growth and Pubertal Development. A. Juul, S Kreiborg, K. M. Main.
* Chapter 3. Child and Adolescent Psychological Development. A. G. Broberg, G. Klingberg).
* Chapter 4. Dental fear and behavior management problems. G. Klingberg, M. Raadal, K. Arnrup.
* Chapter 5. Pain, pain control and sedation. M. Raadal, S. Lundeberg, G. Haukali.
* Chapter 6. Dental caries in children and adolescents. M. S. Skeie, L.-K. Wendt, S. Poulsen.
* Chapter 7. Case history and clinical examination. S. Poulsen, L. Matsson.
* Chapter 8. Radiographic examination and diagnosis. H. Hintze, I. Espelid.
* Chapter 9. Caries Prevention. G. Koch, S. Poulsen, S. Twetman.
* Chapter 10. Diagnosis and management of dental caries. I Meàre, M. Raadal, I. Espelid.
* Chapter 11. Dental erosion. A.-K. Johansson, G. Koch, S. Poulsen.
* Chapter 12. Pedodontic endodontics. U. Schröder.
* Chapter 13. Periodontal conditions. B. Sjödin, L. Matsson.
* Chapter 14. Tooth development and disturbances in number and shape of teeth. G. Koch, I. Thesleff, S. Kreiborg.
* Chapter 15. Eruption and shedding of teeth. G. Koch, S. Kreiborg, J. O. Andreasen.
* Chapter 16. Occlusal development, preventive and interceptive orthodontics. J. Kurol, B. Mohlin.
* Chapter 17. Developmental defects of the dental hard tissues and their treatment. I. Espelid, D. Haubek, B. Jälevik.
* Chapter 18. Traumatic Injuries - examination, diagnosis and immediate care.I. Jacobsen, J. O. Andreasen.
* Chapter 19. Traumatic Injuries - follow-up and long-term prognosis. J. O. Andreasen, I. Jacobsen.
* Chapter 20. Oral mucous lesions and minor oral surgery. G. Koch.
* Chapter 21. Temporomandibular disorders. T. Magnusson, M. Helkimo.
* Chapter 22. Children with chronic health conditions - implications for oral health. G. Dahllöf, Luc Martens.
* Chapter 23. Dental care for the child and adolescent with disabilities. J. Nunn, G. Klingberg