|De Menil, Georges / Portes, Richard / Sinn, Hans-Werner / Baldwin, Richard / Bertola, Giuseppe / Seabright, Paul (eds.)|
Economic Policy 39
1. Edition July 2004
2004. 140 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-4051-1920-7 - John Wiley & Sons
Economic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in economic policy problems. All articles are submitted to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of distinguished economists from around the world, resulting in a volume of authoritative and accessible articles, each followed by the comments of panel members.
* Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early.
* Papers are specially commissioned from first-class economists and experts in the policy field.
* The editors are all based at top European economic institutions and each paper is discussed by a panel of distinguished economists.
* This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence.
From the contents
1. What Determines EU Decision Making? Needs, Power or Both?: Heikki Kauppi and Mika Widgren.
2. Are Contributuions to Public Pension Programmes a Tax on Employment?: Richard Disney.
3. Budgetary Risks from Real Estate and Stock Markets: Felix Eschenbach and Ludger Schuknecht.
4. European Product Market Integration After the Euro: Charles Engel and John H. Rogers.