Advanced Industrial Economics
2. Edition August 2001
2001. 552 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-631-21757-2 - John Wiley & Sons
This updated and substantially revised 2nd edition, like its predecessor, integrates a discussion of the latest theoretical developments with a comprehensive review of empirical work. With a more cohesive writing style, reduced size, additional invaluable information, and new problems to solve, Advanced Industrial Economics, Second Edition is a key text in industrial economics.
From the contents
2. Foundations of Oligopoly Theory I.
3. Foundations of Oligopoly Theory II.
4. Foundations of Oligopoloy Theory III.
5. Early Empirical Studies of Structure-Conduct-Performance Relationships.
6. Debates over Interpretation and Specification.
7. Empirical Studies of Market Performance.
8. Strategic Behavior: Investment in Entry Deterrence.
10. Collusion and Noncooperative Collusion.
11. Market Structure, Entry, and Exit.
12. Firm Structure, Mergers, and Joint Ventures.
13. Vertical Restraints.
14. Research and Development.
Index of Names.
Index of Subjects.