|Rosenberg, Paul / Palmquist, Roland E.|
Audel House Wiring, All New
8. Edition August 2004
2004. 240 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-7645-6956-2 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Home wiring is serious business
That's why, especially if you're not an electrician, you need the clear, well-ordered guidance in this book-the same one you may have seen in your father's toolbox. Now fully updated to cover home networking and other 21st century developments, this all-new edition gives you the guidelines, rules, and step-by-step instructions you need to do the job safely and with confidence.
* Understand how to use the National Electrical Code (NEC) and meet its requirements
* Install a safe electrical service entrance and branch circuits
* Use the appropriate cables, wires, conduits, and boxes for your home's needs
* Find specialized information about electric heating, mobile home wiring, and other unique applications
* Learn to install wiring for cable TV, telephones, broadband Internet, home networks, and security systems
* Be able to make accurate load calculations