Principles and Methods
2., revised and updated Edition - March 2008
2008. XVIII, 302 Pages, Hardcover
122 Fig., 11 Tab.
- Handbook/Reference Book -
ISBN 978-3-527-31957-2 - Wiley-VCH, Weinheim
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
This book is a user-friendly and comprehensive treatise on enzyme kinetics; indispensable for professionals and advanced students in life sciences working with enzymes.
From the contents
Symbols and Abbreviations
- Interaction of ligands with macromolecules
o Macromolecules with identical, non-identical, independent and interacting binding sites
- reaction order
o analysis of kinetic data, enzyme inhibition, multi-substrate reactions,
o analysis of complex enzyme mechanisms, allosteric enzymes,
- PH, temperature dependence of enzymes
- Isotope exchange
- Statistical methods in enzyme kinetics
- methods for the investigation of multiple equilibria, electrochemical methods, spetroscopy, calorimetry, measurements of fast reactions