Goodpaster, Kenneth E. Conscience and Corporate Culture Foundations of Business Ethics
1. Edition July 2006 102.- Euro 2006. 336 Pages, Hardcover ISBN 978-1-4051-3039-4 - John Wiley & Sons
Detailed description Conscience and Corporate Culture advances the constructive dialogue on a moral conscience for corporations. Written for educators in the field of business ethics and practicing corporate executives, the book serves as a platform on a subject profoundly difficult and timely.
* Written from the unique vantage point of an author who is a philosopher, professor of business administration, and a corporate consultant
* A vital resource for both educators in the field of business ethics and practicing corporate executives
* Forwards the constructive dialogue on a moral conscience for corporations
* Offers a philosophical and practical approach to considering business ethics
From the contents List of Figures.
Foreword by Thomas E. Holloran.
Part I Conscience: Response to a Pathology:
1. Teleopathy: The Unbalanced Pursuit of Purpose.
2. Mindsets and Culture.
3. Conscience as a Mindset: Personal and Organizational.