A Reader's Guide
1. Edition April 2012
2012. 344 Pages, Hardcover
- Practical Approach Book -
ISBN 978-0-470-67475-8 - John Wiley & Sons
Also available as Softcover.
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
A comprehensive overview of Slavoj ?i?ek's thought, including all of his published works to date.
* Provides a solid basis in the work of an engaging thinker and teacher whose ideas will continue to inform philosophical, psychological, political, and cultural discourses well into the future
* Identifies the major currents in ?i?ek's thought, discussing all of his works and providing a background in continental philosophy and psychoanalytic theory necessary to its understanding
* Explores ?i?ek's growing popularity through his engagement in current events, politics, and cultural studies
* Pertains to a variety of fields, including contemporary philosophy, psychology, cultural studies, sociology, political science, esthetics, literary theory, film theory, and theology