|Nugent, Neill (ed.)|
The European Union 1996
The Annual Review of Activities
Journal of Common Market Studies
1. Edition November 1997
1997. 220 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-631-20760-3 - John Wiley & Sons
This well established Annual Review, which is produced in association with the Journal of Common Market Studies , covers all key developments in the European Union in 1996.
From the contents
List of Abbreviations.
1. Editorial: Preparing, Waiting and Hoping: Neill Nugent (Manchester Metropolitan University).
2. Keynote Article: 'Mad Cows and Englishmen' -The Institutional Consequences of the BSE Crisis: Martin Westlake (European Commission).
3. Governance and Institutional Developments: Richard Corbett (European Parliament).
4. Internal Policy Developments: John Redmond (Birmingham University).
5. External Policy Developments: David Allen and Michael Smith (Loughborough University).
6. Legal Developments: Jo Shaw (Leeds University).
7. Developments in the Economies of the European Union: Andrew Scott (Edinburgh University).
8. Developments in Member States: Brigid Laffan (University College Dublin).
9. A guide to the Documentation of the European Union: Janet Mather (Manchester Metropolitan University) and Ian Thompson (University of Wales, College of Cardiff).
10. Chronology of Key Events: Neill Nugent (Manchester Metropolitan University).
11. Books on European Integration: Brian Ardy and Jackie Gower (Thames Valley University).