|Liebing, Ralph W.|
Construction of Architecture
From Design to Built
1. Edition December 2007
2007. 312 Pages, Hardcover
- Monograph -
ISBN 978-0-471-78355-8 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Introduction to Construction: From Inception to Evaluation is a primer for all people entering the construction industry and related disciplines. Following a chronological approach to the building process, the reader is introduced to the technical and management aspects, offering a broad view of the industry as well as specific tasks needed to complete a project.
From the contents
1. Introduction and Context.
2. Project Inception and Determination.
3. Resolution and Design.
4. Selection, Incorporation, and Documentation.
5. The Documents and Code Compliance.
6. Bidding, Award, and Contract.
7. Constructing, Erecting, and Installing.
8. Refinement and Enhancement.
9. Completion and Occupancy.
10. Post Occupancy.
Appendix: Trade Associations.