1. Edition May 2008 35.90 Euro 2008. 264 Pages, Softcover ISBN 978-1-4051-7962-1 - John Wiley & Sons
Short description A vital book for equine coaches. Drawing on tried-and-tested coaching practices used successfully in other sports, this book provides an introduction to coaching specific to the equine environment. The coaching process as a whole is addressed for both the horse and rider.
From the contents Acknowledgements.
1. The Coaching Process.
2. Understanding the Individual.
3. Preparing Effective Coaching Sessions.
4. Planning and Delivering Effective Coaching Sessions.
5. Developing a Coaching Programme.
6. Managing and Developing Personal Coaching Practice.