How To Be Happy
How Developing Your Confidence, Resilience, Appreciation and Communication Can Lead to a Happier, Healthier You
1. Edition July 2012
2012. 226 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-0-85708-342-5 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
We all have the capacity to be happy. There may be occasions in your life where this seems a challenging concept, however there are some very definite things that you can do to make sure that you are happy more often than not. After all, happy people get sick less often, they have more energy, are more creative, sustain more positive relationships and are more fun to be around.
With the help of Liggy Webb, you can create your own personal happiness toolkit! How to be Happy will help you feel more self-empowered and in control of any situation, helping you progress in your work and personal life.
You will learn how to:
* Build your self-confidence to make the best of who you are
* Be open to learning new things, to become more effective and creative
* Develop an attitude of gratitude to appreciate life more
* Encourage and sustain positive relationships
* Build your resilience and emotional strength to cope with stress and manage change
* Foster a healthy attitude and get fit for life
You can make the decision right now to be happier if you really want to be. Life is what you make it - so learn how to be happy, effective and energetic - and watch how it inspires those around you.
From the contents
An introduction to happiness 1
1 Life is what you make it 11
2 Be the best you can be 27
3 Fit for life 41
4 De-stress 59
5 Managing change 77
6 Bounce ability 93
7 Lifelong learning 109
8 Positive relationships 125
9 Life balance 141
10 Appreciating life 155
11 Cultivating kindness 171
12 Making a di0 erence 185
Happy resources 199