|Zeiler, Thomas W. / DuBois, Daniel M. (eds.)|
A Companion to World War II
2 Volume Set
Blackwell Companions to World History
1. Edition December 2012
2012. 1062 Pages, 2 Volumes, Hardcover
- Handbook/Reference Book -
ISBN 978-1-4051-9681-9 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
A Companion to World War II brings together a series of fresh academic perspectives on World War II, exploring the many cultural, social, and political contexts of the war. Essay topics range from American anti-Semitism to the experiences of French-African soldiers, providing nearly 60 new contributions to the genre arranged across two comprehensive volumes.
* A collection of original historiographic essays that include cutting-edge research
* Analyzes the roles of neutral nations during the war
* Examines the war from the bottom up through the experiences of different social classes
* Covers the causes, key battles, and consequences of the war