Valuation Course Download
Wiley Finance Editions
1. Auflage August 2020
Additional Downloadable Content
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 402,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Welcome to the Valuation course. Most business decisions require rigorous financial analysis to assess their implications for shareholder value. That makes it essential for all business managers to master a core set of financial tools and valuation skills that complement their strategic acumen. To help you develop these skills. McKinsey & Company has created a 7-module course with 6.5 hours of instruction. In this course, you will learn how to:
* Identify key drivers of value creation
* Estimate how changes in performance or strategy will affect the value of a company
* Conduct a detailed historical analysis of a company's performance
* Understand core valuation concepts, such as NOPLAT, invested capital, free cash flow, and ROIC
* Estimate the weighted average cost of capital (WACC)
* Forecast free cash flow
* Build a valuation model spreadsheet to estimate a company's equity value using the discounted free cash flow method
Tim Koller is a partner in McKinsey's New York office. Tim has served clients in North America and Europe on corporate strategy and issues concerning capital markets, M&A transactions, and value-based management. He leads the firm's research activities in valuation and capital markets issues. He received his MBA from the University of Chicago.
Marc Goedhart is an associate principal in McKinsey's Amsterdam office. Marc has served clients across Europe on portfolio restructuring, issues concerning capital markets, and M&A transactions. He received a PhD in finance from Erasmus University Rotterdam.
David Wessels is an adjunct Professor of Finance and director of executive education at the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. Named by BusinessWeek as one of America's top business school instructors, he teaches corporate valuation at the MBA and Executive MBA levels. David received his PhD from the University of California at Los Angeles.