Power Integrity for Electrical and Computer Engineers
1. Auflage November 2019
560 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 125,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
A professional guide to the fundamentals of power integrity analysis with an emphasis on silicon level power integrity
Power Integrity for Electrical and Computer Engineers embraces the most recent changes in the field, offers a comprehensive introduction to the discipline of power integrity, and provides an overview of the fundamental principles. Written by noted experts on the topic, the book goes beyond most other resources to focus on the detailed aspects of silicon and optimization techniques in order to broaden the field of study.
This important book offers coverage of a wide range of topics including signal analysis, EM concepts for PI, frequency domain analysis for PI, numerical methods (overview) for PI, and silicon device PI modeling. Power Integrity for Electrical and Computer Engineers examine platform technologies, system considerations, power conversion, system level modeling, and optimization methodologies. To reinforce the material presented, the authors include example problems. This important book:
* Includes coverage on convergence, accuracy, and error analysis and explains how these can be used to analyze power integrity problems
* Contains information for modeling the power converter from the PDN to the load in a full system level model
* Explores areas of device level modeling of silicon as related to power integrity
* Contains example word problems that are related to an individual chapter's subject
Written for electrical and computer engineers and academics, Power Integrity for Electrical and Computer Engineers is an authoritative guide to the fundamentals of power integrity and explores the topics of power integrity analysis, power integrity analytics, silicon level power integrity, and optimization techniques.
2. Power Conversion for Power Integrity
3. Platform Technologies and System Considerations
4. Electromagnetic Concepts for Power Integrity
5. Transmission-Line Theory and Application
6. Signal Analysis Review
7. Numerical Methods for Power Integrity
8. Frequency Domain Analysis
9. Time Domain Analysis
10. Silicon Power Integrity
DAVID HOCKANSON, PHD, is a senior member of the IEEE and served as a Distinguished Lecturer in 2006-2007. He was a Principal Engineer for Oracle (Sun Microsystems) working in EMC Design on a multitude of projects ranging from PCI cards, peripherals, and ASICs to massive storage, server, and switch devices. David holds or co-holds eight US patents, and has authored or co-authored over 30 papers.