Profit Maximization Techniques for Operating Chemical Plants
1. Auflage Mai 2020
416 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 169,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
A systematic approach to profit optimization utilizing strategic solutions and methodologies for the chemical process industry
In the ongoing battle to reduce the cost of production and increase profit margin within the chemical process industry, leaders are searching for new ways to deploy profit optimization strategies. Profit Maximization Techniques For Operating Chemical Plants defines strategic planning and implementation techniques for managers, senior executives, and technical service consultants to help increase profit margins.
The book provides in-depth insight and practical tools to help readers find new and unique opportunities to implement profit optimization strategies. From identifying where the large profit improvement projects are to increasing plant capacity and pushing plant operations towards multiple constraints while maintaining continuous improvements--there is a plethora of information to help keep plant operations on budget.
The book also includes information on:
* Take away methods and techniques for identifying and exploiting potential areas to improve profit within the plant
* Focus on latest Artificial Intelligence based modeling, knowledge discovery and optimization strategies to maximize profit in running plant.
* Describes procedure to develop advance process monitoring and fault diagnosis in running plant
* Thoughts on engineering design , best practices and monitoring to sustain profit improvements
* Step-by-step guides to identifying, building, and deploying improvement applications For leaders and technologists in the industry who want to maximize profit margins, this text provides basic concepts, guidelines, and step-by-step guides specifically for the chemical plant sector.
Concept of profit maximization
Big picture of modern chemical industry
Profit maximization project (PMP) implementation steps
Strategy of profit maximization
Key performance indicators and targets
Assessment of current plant status
Process modeling by artificial neural network
Optimization of industrial processes and process equipment
Optimization of existing distillation column
New design methodology
Genetic programing for modeling industrial reactor
Maximum capacity test run and debottlenecking study
Advance Process control
150 ways and best practices to improve profit in running chemical plant