Creating a Successful K-12 Learning Community
7. Auflage Juli 2020
288 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 142,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
ENABLES K-12 EDUCATORS TO CREATE SUCCESSFUL LEARNING COMMUNITIES -- THE FULLY UPDATED NEW EDITION
Effective classroom management plans are essential for creating environments that foster appropriate social interactions and engaged learning for students in K-12 settings. New and early-career teachers often face difficulties addressing student discipline, upholding classroom rules and procedures, and establishing positive teacher-student relationships. The seventh edition of Classroom Management is the leading resource for helping educators prevent student misbehavior, respond to challenging situations, and involve their students in building positive classroom communities.
This popular textbook covers every vital aspect of classroom management, from planning for the school year and conducting instruction, to managing diverse classrooms and collaborating with colleagues and families. Fully revised to reflect recent changes in K-12 education and address the needs of today's educators, this edition features new and updated methods for fostering positive student behavior, insights on the root causes of misbehavior, strategies for helping students set high expectations, and much more. Written by a respected expert in teaching methods, classroom management, and instructional leadership, this valuable teacher's reference:
* Covers contemporary topics, methods, and discipline models in classroom management
* Reflects current InTASC Model Core Teaching Standards and Praxis assessments
* Features descriptions of classroom management methods used by elementary, middle, and high school teachers in various regions and communities
* Provides new and unique stories and case studies of real-world classroom situations
* Offers end-of-chapter summaries and questions, supplemental activities, further reading suggestions, and complete references
* Includes new tables, charts, and figures that make information more accessible to different types of learners
Classroom Management: Creating a Successful K-12 Learning Community, Seventh Edition is an ideal text for college professors, teachers in training, and K-12 educators, as well as school administrators and general readers involved in education.