Ontology-Based Information Retrieval for Healthcare Systems
1. Auflage September 2020
384 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 205,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
With the advancements of semantic web, ontology has become the crucial mechanism for representing concepts in various domains. For research and dispersal of customized healthcare services, a major challenge is to efficiently retrieve and analyze individual patient data from a large volume of heterogeneous data over a long time span. This requirement demands effective ontology-based information retrieval approaches for clinical information systems so that the pertinent information can be mined from large amount of distributed data.
This unique and groundbreaking book highlights the key advances in ontology-based information retrieval techniques being applied in the healthcare domain and covers the following areas:
* Semantic data integration in e-health care systems
* Keyword-based medical information retrieval
* Ontology-based query retrieval support for e-health implementation
* Ontologies as a database management system technology for medical information retrieval
* Information integration using contextual knowledge and ontology merging
* Collaborative ontology-based information indexing and retrieval in health informatics
* An ontology-based text mining framework for vulnerability assessment in health and social care
* An ontology-based multi-agent system for matchmaking patient healthcare monitoring
* A multi-agent system for querying heterogeneous data sources with ontologies for reducing cost of customized healthcare systems
* A methodology for ontology based multi agent systems development
* Ontology based systems for clinical systems: validity, ethics and regulation
Ritika Wason is currently working as an associate professor at Bharati Vidyapeeth's Institute of Computer Applications and Management (BVICAM), New Delhi. She completed her PhD degree in Computer Science from Sharda University. She has more than 10 years of teaching experience and has authored as well as edited several books in computer science and has been a recipient of many awards and honors.
Jyotir Moy Chatterjee is currently an assistant professor in the IT department at Lord Buddha Education Foundation (Asia Pacific University of Technology & Innovation), Kathmandu, Nepal. He has completed M. Tech from Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, Bhubaneswar, Odisha and B. Tech in Computer Science & Engineering from Dr. MGR Educational & Research Institute, Chennai. His research interests include the cloud computing, big data, privacy preservation, data mining, Internet of Things, machine learning.
Dac-Nhuong Le, PhD is the Head-Deputy of Faculty of Information Technology, Haiphong University, Vietnam. He has a total academic teaching experience of 10 years with many publications in reputed international conferences, journals and online book chapter contributions. He researches interests span the optimization and algorithmic mathematics underpinnings of network communication, security and vulnerability, network performance analysis, and cloud computing.