Luxury Brand Management in Digital and Sustainable Times
4. Auflage Dezember 2020
544 Seiten, Hardcover
Preis: 67,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Learn about the luxury brand industry from the inside out with this masterful and insightful resource
The newly revised Fourth Edition of Luxury Brand Management in Digital and Sustainable Times delivers a timely re-examination of what constitutes the contemporary luxury brand landscape and the current trends that shape the sector. Distinguished experts and authors Michel Chevalier and Gerald Mazzalovo provide readers with a comprehensive treatment of the macro- and micro-economic aspects of management, communication, distribution, logistics, and creation in the luxury industry.
Readers will learn about the growing importance of authenticity and sustainability in the management of fashion, perfume, cosmetics, spirits, hotels and hospitality, jewelry, and other luxury brands, as well as the strategic issues facing the companies featured in the book. The new edition offers:
* A new chapter on the "Luxury of Tomorrow," with a particular focus on authenticity and durable development
* A completely revised chapter on "Communication in Digital Times," which takes into account the digital dimension of brand identity and its implications on customer engagement activities and where the concept of Customer Journey is introduced as a key marketing tool
* A rewritten chapter on "Luxury Clients" that considers the geographical changes in luxury consumption
* Considerations on the emerging notion of "New Luxury"
* Major updates to the data and industry figures contained within the book and a new section dedicated to the hospitality industry
* New semiotic analytical tools developed from the authors' contemporary brand management experiences
Perfect for MA and MBA students, Luxury Brand Management also belongs on the bookshelves of marketing, branding, and advertising professionals who hope to increase their understanding of the major trends and drivers of success in this sector.
Chapter 1 The Concept of Luxury
Chapter 2 Specificities of the luxury industry
Chapter 3 Major luxury sectors
Chapter 4 The power of the luxury brand
Chapter 5 The luxury client
Chapter 6 Brand Identity: concepts and analytical semiotic tools
Chapter 7 Additional Brand Analytical Tools
Chapter 8 Creation and merchandising
Chapter 9 Communication and digital disruption
Chapter 10 Becoming a global brand
Chapter 11 Retail management
Chapter 12 Sustainability and authenticity
Annexe A Applying brand identity analytical tools: The case of Sasin School of Business, the leading Thai business school, Chulalongkorn University (Bangkok, Phuket)
Annexe Glossary of digital-related terms
GÉRALD MAZZALOVO is a brand expert who has been managing brands for the past 30 years. He has been CEO of brands such as Ferragamo (USA), Loewe, Ungaro, Bally, Clergerie and recently Jim Thompson Thai silk. He is currently a senior research fellow and faculty member at Sasin School of Management of Chulalongkorn University in Bangkok, Thailand. Gérald has taught in universities in France, Italy and Spain and has extensively published books and academic articles on brand management in general.