Reiki For Dummies
2. Auflage August 2022
368 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 21,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Reiki--the alternative medicine therapy that's becoming mainstream
Reiki is a subtle, non-invasive form of healing that uses spiritually guided life force energy, and 60% of top hospitals in the United States now offer it as complementary treatment for anxiety, depression, pain relief, and more. Reiki For Dummies is a clear and easy-to-follow guide to the origins of Reiki, where you can study Reiki, what it can do for you, what to expect in a session, and how to use Reiki at home. This book takes you through the principles, practice, and uses of Reiki--even if you're skeptical or taking your first Reiki class. Dummies is the perfect starting point for anyone interested in benefiting from Reiki or becoming a Reiki healer. Discover how Reiki fits in with other healing practices, and how it just might transform your life. This book makes it easy.
* Learn what Reiki is and how to find a Reiki practitioner
* Prepare for your Reiki session and set realistic goals and expectations
* Explore Reiki classes, symbols, and techniques
* Get started performing Reiki with basic hand positions and self-treatment
* Discover the fascinating history and evolution of this Japanese healing practice
This edition has been expanded with new information on self-Reiki, mind-body healing with Reiki, and becoming a Reiki professional. Plus, you'll find the latest Reiki resources to expand your healing journey.