Property Investing For Dummies
3rd Australian Edition
3. Auflage Februar 2023
368 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 27,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Your step-by-step guide to building long-term wealth through property
This fully revised Australian edition of Property Investing For Dummies cuts through the jargon and hype to identify what's really needed to succeed in Australia's hot property market. It lays out, in clear and helpful terms, exactly how you can identify the right investment options, figure out your finances and make a successful bid or offer. You'll master the basics on how to manage risk, protect your new property and become an effective landlord or landlady. And you'll learn how to grow a profitable portfolio that can generate income and secure your financial freedom.
* Create a property investment plan that fits with your personal financial goals
* Evaluate properties and locations to identify value and find the best deals
* Understand your finance options, including mortgage terms, interest rates, lending fees and using an SMSF
* Assemble a reliable support network of finance and property experts
* Build a solid property portfolio, with practical advice on how to grow equity and diversify your investments
This easy-to-follow but comprehensive book is perfect for anyone looking to buy property in today's competitive market. From buying your first home to taking advantage of strategies like flipping, developing, and rentvesting, Property Investing For Dummies shares all the latest info you need to invest wisely.
Bruce Brammall is a licensed financial advisor and mortgage broker, finance columnist, bestselling author and successful property investor.