Noble Metal-Based Nanocomposites
Preparation and Applications
1. Auflage April 2019
XX, 434 Seiten, Hardcover
248 Abbildungen (163 Farbabbildungen)
Preis: 159,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Provides a systematic and coherent picture of the solution-based methods for the preparation of noble metal-based composite nanomaterials, their characterization, and potential applications in electrocatalysis
Within the last decade, the development of wet-chemistry methods has led to the blossom of research in composite nanomaterials. However, the design and synthesis of composite nanomaterials with controlled properties remains a significant challenge. This book summarizes the solution-based methods for the preparation of noble metal-based composite nanomaterials. It examines their characterization, as well as their use in electrocatalysis. It also discusses the intrinsic relationship between the catalytic properties and the physical /chemical effects in the composite materials, and offers some perspectives for the future development of metal-based composite nanomaterials. In addition, the book not only provides a systematic and coherent picture of this field, but also inspires rethinking of the current processing technologies.
Noble Metal-Based Nanocomposites: Preparation and Applications offers in-depth chapter coverage of ethanol-mediated phase transfer of metal ions and nanoparticles. It presents the full range of nanocomposites consisting of chalcogenide semiconductors and gold, silver sulfide, or other noble metals. It also examines core-shell structured cadmium selenide-platinum nanocomposites; Pt-containing Ag2S-noble metal nanocomposites for direct methanol fuel cells operated at high fuel concentrations; and nanocomposites consisting of metal oxides and noble metals. In addition, the book looks at scientific issues derived from noble metal-based nanocomposites.
-Covers all of the preparations of noble metal-based nanocomposites and their numerous applications
-Highlights some of the recent breakthroughs in the design, engineering, and applications of noble metal-based nanocomposites
-Appeals to a wide range audience, especially researchers in the areas of catalysis, chemistry, chemical engineering, materials synthesis and characterization, and fuel cell
Noble Metal-Based Nanocomposites: Preparation and Applications is an excellent book for inorganic chemists, materials scientists, catalytic chemists, chemical engineers, and those interested in the subject.
2. Ethanol-Mediated Phase Transfer of Metal Ions and Nanoparticles
3. Nanocomposites Consisting of Chalcogenide Semiconductors and Gold
4. Nanocomposites Consisting of Chalcogenide Semiconductors and Other Noble Metals
5. Nanocomposites Consisting of Silver Sulfide and Noble Metals
6. Nanocomposites Consisting of Chalcogenide Semiconductor and Noble Metals by Structural Transformations
7. Core-Shell Structured Cadmium Selenide-Platinum Nanocomposites
8. Pt-Containing Ag2S-Noble Metal Nanocomposites for Direct Methanol Fuel Cells Operated at High Fuel Concentrations
9. Nanocomposites Consisting of Metal Oxides and Noble Metals
10. Scientific Issues Derived from Noble Metal-Based Nanocomposites
11. Conclusion and Perspectives