Augmented Customer Strategy
CRM in the Digital Age
1. Edition May 2019
326 Pages, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Digital transformation is shaping a new landscape for businesses and their customers. For marketing professionals, advancing technology (artificial intelligence, robots, chatbots, etc.) and the explosion of personal data available present great opportunities to offer customers experiences that are ever richer, more fluid and more connected. For customers, this ecosystem is synonymous with new roles. They are more autonomous and have power alongside the company: they influence, innovate, punish and more. These developments push companies to implement new customer strategies.
It is in this context, marked by pitfalls and paradoxes, that the authors of this book reflect on the customer relationship, what it has become and what it will be tomorrow. The book provides practitioners, teacher-researchers and Master's students with a state of the art and a prospective vision of customer relations in a digital world. It is aimed at those who want to gain an up-to-date understanding of the field and find all the keys needed to project themselves into the future.
2. Brand Practices Faced with Augmented Consumers, Nathalie Fleck and Laure Ambroise.
3. The Augmented Customer Relationship: the Increasing Importance of the Customer's Role, Sylvie Llosa and Lionel Nicod.
4. Innovation Augmented by the Customer: from Ideation to Diffusion, Thomas Ruspil, Cyrielle Vellera and Andreas Munzel.
5. The Customer's Voice: Toward New Listening Tools, Andreas Munzel, Jessie Pallud and Daria Plotkina.
6. Redesigning the Customer's Role in a Connected World, Pauline Folcher, Sarah Mussol and Gilles N'Goala
7. The Augmented Customer Experience: Between Humanity and Robotization?, Régine Vanheems.
8. Designing Your Customer Experience, Florence Jacob.
9. Customer Relationships and Digital Technologies: What Place and Role for Sales Representatives?,
Eric Julienne, Maud Damperat and Romain Franck.
10. Engaging Reciprocity from the Complainant Customer in the Digital Age, Françoise Simon.
11. The Firm's Empathic Capacity: a Social Neuroscience Perspective for Managing Customer Engagement in the Digital Era, Mathieu Lajante.
12. Data Marketing for Customer Intimacy, Grégoire Bothorel and Virginie Pez-Pérard.
13. The Dark Side of Customer Relationship Management Practices in the Data Age: Managing Resistance and Perceived Intrusion for Responsible Practices, Caroline Lancelot-Miltgen, Aïda Mimouni Chaabane and Virginie Pez-Pérard.
14. The Legal Basis for a Data Economy Based on Trust, Isabelle Landreau.
15. Information Systems Security: Challenges, Vulnerabilities and Tools, Philippe Cohard.
16. Organizing the Augmented Customer Relationship, Isabelle Prim-Allaz and Pierre Volle.
Virginie Pez-Pérard is Associate Professor at the University Paris II Panthéon-Assas, France, and affiliated with the LARGEPA research center. She is also a lecturer at the Ecole Polytechnique (i3-CRG laboratory, UMR CNRS 9217).
Isabelle Prim-Allaz is Professor of Marketing at Lumière University Lyon 2, France and Director of the COACTIS Research Center.