Wiley Study Guide for 2021-2022 CFP Exam: Complete Set
1. Edition June 2021
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Price: 165,00 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
Your one-stop guide to CFP exam success, covers every Learning Objective of the CFP curriculum
The Wiley Study Guide for 2021 - 2022 CFP Exam is the must-have resource for everyone preparing for the latest version of the challenging CFP certification test. The perfect foundation for your exam preparation strategy, this complete two-volume set does much more than simply help you memorize questions and answers -- it develops the skills and knowledge necessary for providing competent and comprehensive personal financial planning advice to your clients in the real world. More than 1,000 pages of up-to-date information, practical study tips, expert test-taking advice, key term definitions, and a wealth of detailed, color-coded examples ensure that you will be fully prepared on exam day.
Drawing from decades of combined experience as both teachers and certified financial planners, the authors cover 100% of CFP exam domains: Professional Conduct and Regulation, General Principles of Financial Planning, Educational Planning, Risk Management & Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Tax Planning, Retirement Savings & Income Planning, and Estate Planning. Clear and accurate chapters review each essential detail of the current CFP curriculum, from establishing the client-planner relationship to developing, implementing, and monitoring recommendations.
Proven to help candidates master and retain all exam material as quickly and efficiently as possible, the Wiley Study Guide for 2021 - 2022 CFP:
* Covers every Principal Knowledge Topic of the CFP curriculum
* Highlights interconnected topics across the broad base of financial planning knowledge
* Strengthens the critical thinking and problem-solving skills required to pass the CFP exam
* Breaks down difficult concepts into easy-to-digest pieces
* Identifies the problem areas that are in need of more attention
* Explains the principles of each exam domain in the context of real-life financial planning situations