Sigma-Aldrich Library of Raman Spectra
1. Edition January 2018
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Price: 2.550,00 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
Confident identification with the NEW Sigma-Aldrich® collection, by Wiley
The Sigma-Aldrich Library of Raman Spectra is a world-class collection of new Raman spectra sourced from the laboratories of Sigma-Aldrich* by Merck KGaA Darmstadt, Germany. Featuring over 6,300 pure compounds and over 6,450 spectroscopic records, this new collection includes Sigma-Aldrich catalog numbers, ensuring quick and accurate standards orders from Sigma-Aldrich.
Containing all new spectra, the Sigma-Aldrich Library of Raman Spectra works with existing workflows for confident identification. The Sigma-Aldrich Library of Raman Spectra includes compound properties (molecular formula, mass, compound class) and Raman spectroscopic data, which has been evaluated by Wiley and third-party experts.
Source information is also provided in data fields, i.e. source of spectra and source of sample. Spectral data can be easily searched using multiple search parameters to assure confident compound matching. Featured spectra were measured in the spectral range of 4000 to 100 cm¯-1 (with 29 measured in the 4000 to 150 cm¯-1 range) and compound classes include the following:
* 5-membered aromatic heterocycles and fused aromatic heterocycles
* 6-membered aromatic heterocycles and fused aromatic heterocycles
* Aromatic compounds: acid halides, alcohols and phenols, aldehydes, amides, amines, amino acids and acid salts, anhydrides, carboxylic acids, esters and lactones, ethers, halogenated hydrocarbons, hydrocarbons, ketones, mercaptans and sulfides, nitriles & cumulated double bonds, nitro and nitroso compounds, phosphorus compounds, sulfur-oxygen compounds
* Deuterated compounds
* Heterocyclic N-oxides
* Non-aromatic compounds: acid halides, acid salts, alcohols, aldehydes, amides, amines, amino acids, amino acids, anhydrides, carboxylic acids, esters and lactones, ethers, acetals and epoxides, halogenated hydrocarbons, hydrocarbons, ketones, mercaptans and sulfides, nitriles & cumulated double bonds, nitro and nitroso compounds, phosphorus compounds, sulfur-oxygen compounds
* Organometallic and arsenic compounds
* Schiff bases, azobenzenes, indicators & dyes
* Steroids and indole alkaloids
Raman spectroscopy has proven to be an effective and non-destructive method of analysis, with its speed, specificity, minimal sample preparation, and lack of interference by water. Offering the ability to investigate the chemical composition and fingerprint of a vast range of both liquid and solid materials, Raman spectroscopy is an efficient technique for rapid and transportable analysis, making the Sigma-Aldrich- Library of Raman Spectra an essential tool in industries such as carbon materials, cosmetics, forensics, geology, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, polymers, and semiconductors.
* Raman Spectra: 6,487
* Distinct Sigma-Aldrich Catalog Numbers: 6,487
* Searchable Chemical Structures: 6,464
* Unique Compounds: >6,300
* Structures with InChI Key: 6,277
* CAS Registry Numbers: 6,439
* Thermo GRAMS/SpectralID
* Bio-Rad KnowItAll®
* Wiley Spectra Lab
*Sigma-Aldrich is now Millipore Sigma.
Sigma-Aldrich is a trademark of Sigma-Aldrich Co. LLC. or its affiliates. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.