CompTIA Linux+ and LPIC Practice Tests Digital Access Code
1. Edition January 2019
2 Pages, Additional Downloadable Content
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Price: 30,90 €
Price incl. VAT, excl. Shipping
CompTIA Linux+ and LPIC Practice Tests offer 23 full-length tests plus four practice exams, covering all objective domains for exams LX0-103, LX0-104, 101-400, 102-400, 201 and 202. Each test can be taken multiple times until you are fully confident with the material, and the Scored Exam option allows you to simulate real testing conditions and timing to gauge your level of readiness. Over 1,200 questions test your knowledge from every angle, helping you pinpoint weak areas while there s still time to review. These practice tests are the cornerstone of any thorough exam preparation plan.
The CompTIA Linux + and LPI certifications validate your skill and familiarity with the Linux Kernel. As more and more organizations turn to Linux-based operating systems, the demand for qualified administrators continues to grow; by working your way through the CompTIA Linux exam series, you prove your value to an employer and gain a superior level of knowledge surrounding Linux systems. These certifications open the door to a new career in an in-demand field, and this access code helps you unlock that door with the ultimate in exam preparation.
Digital Access Codes (DAC) provide 12 months of access to the Sybex interactive learning environment. The browser-based test engine works on multiple platforms including most modern PCs and mobile devices.
To access the test bank:
* Go to http://www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep
* Scroll through the product listing to locate the product you ve purchased
* Click on the Register or Login link
* Login to your existing Wiley Test Bank account using your email and password. If you do not already have a Wiley Test Bank account, click the Create Account link and follow the directions to create one
* Activate your product by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Product Access Code or PIN
* Click Submit