Cybersecurity of Industrial Systems
1. Edition July 2019
420 Pages, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
How to manage the cybersecurity of industrial systems is a crucial question.
To implement relevant solutions, the industrial manager must have a clear understanding of IT systems, of communication networks and of control-command systems. They must also have some knowledge of the methods used by attackers, of the standards and regulations involved and of the available security solutions.
Cybersecurity of Industrial Systems presents these different subjects in order to give an in-depth overview and to help the reader manage the cybersecurity of their installation. The book addresses these issues for both classic SCADA architecture systems and Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) systems.
2. Architecture and Communication in an Industrial Control System.
3. IT Security.
4. Threats and Attacks to ICS.
5. Vulnerabilities of ICS.
6. Standards, Guides and Regulatory Aspects.
7. The Approach Proposed by Standard 62443.
8. Functional Safety and Cybersecurity.
9. Risk Assessment Methods.
10. Methods and Tools to Secure ICS.
11. Implementation of the ICS Cybersecurity Management Approach.