Aims & Scope
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research is a primary research journal devoted to health, safety and all aspects of molecular nutrition such as nutritional biochemistry, nutrigenomics and metabolomics aiming to link the information arising from related disciplines:
- Bioactivity & Safety - Nutritional and medical effects of food constituents including integrated risk/benefit evaluations.
- Immunology - Understanding the interactions of food and the immune system.
- Microbiology - Food spoilage, food pathogens, chemical and physical approaches of fermented foods and novel microbial processes.
- Chemistry - Isolation and analysis of bioactive food ingredients while considering environmental aspects.
Your Benefits as a Reader
- Short Publications Times
- First class international editors
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
- investigates the correlation between nutrition and health
- focuses on safety aspects of food constituents
- reveals food functionality at the molecular level