|De Menil, Georges / Portes, Richard / Sinn, Hans-Werner / Bertola, Giuseppe / Martin, Philippe / Seabright, Paul (eds.)|
Economic Policy 51
1. Edition September 2007
2007. 224 Pages, Softcover
ISBN 978-1-4051-5546-5 - John Wiley & Sons
Economic Policy is written for all those with an informed interest in economic policy problems. All articles are submitted to rigorous scrutiny by a panel of distinguished economists from around the world, resulting in a volume of authoritative and accessible articles, each followed by the comments of panel members.
* Economic Policy has earned a reputation around the world as the one publication that always identifies current and emerging policy topics early
* Papers are specially commissioned from first-class economists and experts in the policy field
* The editors are all based at top European economic institutions
* This unique approach guarantees incisive debate and alternative interpretations of the evidence
From the contents
1. Will there be a Dollar Crisis?: Paul Krugman.
2. The Missing Dark Matter in the Wealth of Nations and its Implications for Global Imbalances: Ricardo Hausmann and Federico Sturzenegger.
3. Europe and Global Imbalances: Philip R. Lane and Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti.
4. Assessing China's Exchange Rate Regime: Jeffrey A. Frankel and Shang-Jin Wei