Henderson, Tamara Mast Fixed Income Strategy A Practitioner's Guide to Riding the Curve Wiley Finance Series
1. Edition September 2003 119.- Euro 2003. 222 Pages, Hardcover - Handbook/Reference Book - ISBN 978-0-470-85063-3 - John Wiley & Sons
E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Short description Market players put their jobs on the line with every position they take. Economists and others have constructed models of interest rate behaviour, but no model works in all circumstances. This book straddles the different worlds of theoretical models and practical market experience, while offering an interdisciplinary framework for fixed income investing and trading.
From the contents Acknowledgments.
PART I: BASIC TOOLS FOR ESTABLISHING A FIXED INCOME STRATEGY.
1. Fixed Income Basics.
2. Fixed Income Securities: Beyond the Basics.
3. Economic Fundamentals.
PART II: ENHANCED TOOLS FOR ESTABLISHING A VIEW ON INTEREST RATES.
4. Government Policy: The Interface between Economics and Politics.
5. Human Factors.
6. Technical Analysis: Applied Social Psychology.
7. Other Techniques for Short-Term Analysis.
8. An Integrated Approach to Bond Strategy.
PART III: IMPLEMENTING YOUR VIEW.
9. Fixed Income Instruments, Investors and Portfolio Management Styles.
10. Fixed Income Trading.
11. Odds and Ends.
12. Survival Principles for the Financial Battlefield.