E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Short description Geomorphology of Upland Peat offers a detailed synthesis of existing literature on peat erosion, incorporating new research ideas and data from two leading experts in the field. This text will be relevant and informative for a broad audience working on organic sediments in various environments.
From the contents Series Editors' Preface.
2. The Hydrology of Upland Peatlands.
3. Sediment Production.
4. Fluvial Processes and Peat Erosion.
5. Slope Processes and Mass Movements.
6. Wind Erosion Processes.
7. Peat Erosion Forms - from Landscape to Micro-relief.
8. Sediment Dynamics, Vegetation, and Landscape Change.