E-Books are also available on all known E-Book shops.
Short description This second edition of the ABC of Clinical Electrocardiography allows readers to become familiar with the wide range of patterns seen in the electrocardiogram in clinical practice and covers the fundamentals of ECG interpretation and analysis.
From the contents 1. Introduction - leads, rate, rhythm, and cardaic axis.
2. Introduction - basic terminology.
3. Acute myocardial infarction 1.
4. Acute myocardial infarction 2.
5. Bradycardias and atrioventricular conduction block.
6. Atrial arrhythmias.
7. Junctional tachycardias.
8. Broad complex tachycardia 1.
9. Broad complex tachycardia 2.
10. Myocardial ischaemia.
11. Exercise tolerance testing.
12. Conditions affecting the right side of the heart.
13. Conditions affecting the left side of the heart.
14. Conditions not primarily affecting the heart.
15. Paediatric electrocardiography.
16. Cardiac arrest rhythms.
17. Pacemakers and electrocardiogrpahy.
18. Pericarditis, myocarditis, drug effects and congenital disease.