CLEAN - Soil, Air, Water is a new, international and interdisciplinary journal covering all aspects of Sustainability and Environmental Safety. It hosts an attractive mixture of peer-reviewed scientific reviews, research papers, and short communications. Combining environmental aspects of soil, air, water, and sustainability & technosphere the journal focuses on prevention measures and forward oriented approaches rather than on remediation and pollution cleanup. With editors from all over the world — all of them are renowned specialists in their subjects and respective countries — and by reflecting the rapid development of environmental sciences CLEAN aims to close the gap between developing and developed countries.
Additionally, a magazine section provides an interesting variety of news, facts, personal profiles, forthcoming events and conferences as well as book reviews. Topical Issues bring readers up to date on recent developments on the most crucial areas of research and technological advances.
CLEAN focuses on
- sustainability and environmental safety,
- analytical topics, processes, and engineering,
- pollution of the compartments soil, air, water and their boundaries as habitat resulting from interferences of technosphere with ecosphere,
- tools characterizing the pollutants from both analytical and ecotoxicological view points,
- recent developments on green chemistry and sustainability issues,
- holistic approaches, case studies, and best practices from developing and developed countries as examples.
CLEAN aims to
- reflect the rapid development of environmental sciences and sustainability
- provide a link to emerging countries
- build a bridge between East and West and North and South
- encourage environmental scientists of emerging countries to scrutinize technologies and develop them further
- present holistic approaches and report case studies and best practices from developing and developed countries as examples
Readership: agricultural scientists, biologists, biotechnologists, chemists, energy researchers, engineers, environmental chemists, ecologists, ecotoxicologists, environmental engineers, environmental health researchers, environmental scientists, hygienic physic
Print ISSN: 1863-0650
Online ISSN: 1863-0669
12 issues in 2013.
Language of Publication: English