Herausgeber: Ernst & Sohn, Berlin
Redaktion: Dr.-Ing. Karl-Eugen Kurrer
Stahlbau (Steel Structures) combines in one journal papers on steel, composite and lightweight metal structures used in all areas of construction. This journal has been covering developments in steel construction since 1928. Practical reports on all the topics of steel construction can be found in this publication.
The scientific and technical papers in Stahlbau (Steel Structures) are primary publications.
- Design and construction of structures
- Methods of analysis and calculation
- Experimental and theoretical research projects and results
- Steel buildings and bridges
- Composite construction
- Structural glazing
- Cable and membrane structures
- Vessels, cranes and hydraulic engineering structures
- Jointing techniques
- Standards and legal issues
- Developments in refurbishment, erection and deconstruction technologies
- Book reviews, seminars, trade fairs, conferences and prominent branch figures
In addition, Stahlbau (Steel Structures) includes reports on product innovations from the construction industry.
Steel Construction – Design and Research, the specialist journal that was launched in September 2008, extends the publishing programme to include an English-language journal for the structural steelwork sector. The scientific and technical papers in Steel Construction – Design and Research are primary publications, too. The two journals Stahlbau (Steel Structures) and Steel Construction – Design and Research bring together the steel construction communities from research and practice on national and international levels. They are complementary and mirror the worldwide development and status of knowledge in steel construction.
Readership: Civil engineers, architects, construction companies
Print ISSN: 0038-9145
Online ISSN: 1437-1049
12 issues in 2013.
Language of Publication: German