Aims & Scope
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research is a primary research journal devoted to health, safety and all aspects of molecular nutrition such as nutritional biochemistry, nutrigenomics and metabolomics aiming to link the information arising from related disciplines:
- Bioactivity & Safety - Nutritional and medical effects of food constituents including integrated risk/benefit evaluations.
- Immunology - Understanding the interactions of food and the immune system.
- Microbiology - Food spoilage, food pathogens, chemical and physical approaches of fermented foods and novel microbial processes.
- Chemistry - Isolation and analysis of bioactive food ingredients while considering environmental aspects.
Your Benefits as a Reader
- Short Publications Times
- First class international editors
Molecular Nutrition & Food Research
- investigates the correlation between nutrition and health
- focuses on safety aspects of food constituents
- reveals food functionality at the molecular level
Readership: Nutritional Biochemists, Nutrigenomicists, Toxicologists, Healthcare Professionals, Medical and Food Chemists, Microbiologists, Immunologists
Print ISSN: 1613-4125
Online ISSN: 1613-4133
12 issues in 2015.
Language of Publication: English
The editorial staff and the publishers thank all readers, authors, referees, and advertisers for their interest and support over the past year and wish them all a Happy New Year.