The Journal of Separation Science (JSS) is the most comprehensive source in separation science, as all areas of chromatographic and electrophoretic separation methods are covered. This includes fundamentals, instrumentation and applications, both in analytical and preparative mode. A Tradition of Excellence: JSS continues the tradition of excellence set by the Journal of High Resolution Chromatography (HRC) and - since 2002 - the Journal of Microcolumn Separations (JMS).
Journal Features & Highlights:
- JSS is peer reviewed
- JSS publishes special issues, each of which is devoted to a hot topic in the field
- JSS provides news and views sections
- JSS is available online through Wiley Online Library
- JSS offers online submission of manuscripts
- JSS publishes an Annual Review issue per year.
- Original Papers
- Short communications
- Review articles
- News and views section with Editorials, Book Reviews, Calendar of Events, News, and Conference Reports
Readership: Analysts in chemistry, biochemistry, industry, environment, medicine, pharmacy and other disciplines applying separation methods
Print ISSN: 1615-9306
Online ISSN: 1615-9314
24 issues in 2013.
Language of Publication: English
The editorial staff and the publishers thank all readers, authors, referees, and advertisers for their interest and support over the past year and wish them all a Happy New Year.