With its further increased 2014 IF of 1.75 (2015 Journal Citation Reports), Advanced Engineering Materials continues to be the premier journal for all the most important breakthroughs in engineering materials and novel materials that are making those important first steps towards commercialization.
Advanced Engineering Materials is a premier source for new developments in the field of
- High temperature materials
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Corrosion of materials
- Biomedical materials
- Surface science and coating technology
- Laser methods in materials processing
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Composites as structural materials
- Numeric simulation of materials behavior and processing
Recent Special Issues/Sections:
Stable and Metastable Multi-Phase Systems for Elevated Service Temperatures, guest-edited by Mathias Göken and Uwe Glatzel
Multicomponent Materials – Potentials for Hightech Applications, guest-edited by Maik Gude and Werner Hufenbach
Sign up for the free MaterialsViews.com newsletter and get weekly updates on the latest developments and exciting breakthroughs in the vast field of materials science.
Readership: Materials scientists, engineers, metallurgists, ceramists, physicists, chemists
Print ISSN: 1438-1656
Online ISSN: 1527-2648
12 issues in 2015.
Language of Publication: English