A European Journal of Chemical Biology, Synthetic Biology, and Bio-Nanotechnology
ChemBioChem is an international forum for short communications, full papers, reviews & minireviews and highlights & concepts.
ChemBioChem (Impact Factor 2014: 3.088) is a source for important primary and secondary information across the whole field of chemical biology, bio(in)organic chemistry, and biochemistry. Its mission is to integrate this wide and flourishing field, ranging from complex carbohydrates through peptides/proteins to DNA/RNA, from combinatorial chemistry and biology to signal transduction, from catalytic antibodies to protein folding, from bioinformatics and structural biology to drug design... to name just a few topics.
- ChemBioChem is published on behalf of ChemPubSoc Europe. The ChemPubSoc Europe family comprises: Angewandte Chemie, Chemistry—A European Journal, European Journal of Organic Chemistry, European Journal of Inorganic Chemistry, ChemPhysChem, ChemBioChem, ChemMedChem, ChemCatChem, ChemSusChem, ChemPlusChem, ChemElectroChem, and ChemistryOpen.
- ChemBioChem has an advisory board of top international researchers
ChemBioChem publishes an attractive mixture of:
- Short Communications
- Full Papers
- Minireviews & Reviews
- Highlights & Concepts
- News & Comments
- Book & Multimedia Reviews
Fields of Interest
ChemBioChem is for researchers who focus on:
- chemistry & biology
- biological chemistry & chemical biology
- biochemistry & biophysics
- synthetic biology & biotechnology
Readership: Researchers focused on the interface between chemistry, biology and medicine
Print ISSN: 1439-4227
Online ISSN: 1439-7633
18 issues in 2016.
Language of Publication: English
The editorial staff and the publishers thank all readers, authors, referees, and advertisers for their interest and support over the past year and wish them all a Happy New Year.