Wärme, Feuchte, Schall, Brand, Licht, Energie
Herausgeber: Ernst & Sohn, Berlin
Redaktion: Dipl.-Ing. Claudia Ozimek
Bauphysik (Building Physics) is the only German publication on this topic. Since 1978, the journal has been reflecting research in academia and industry, standardization and engineering practice. It is certainly a tool and work of reference for building physicists, but also for all those involved in construction, e.g. consulting engineers, architects and planners.
- Heat, moisture, acoustics, fire
- Lighting design
- Efficient use of energy with respect to building physics principles
- Innovative solutions for calculation, design and construction
- Thermal insulation and moisture control, energy-saving measures
- Sound insulation, room acoustics
- Fire protection
- Urban planning physics
- Book reviews, seminars, trade fairs, conferences and prominent branch figures
In addition, Bauphysik (Building Physics) includes reports on product innovations from the construction industry.
Readership: Civil engineers, architects, construction companies
Print ISSN: 0171-5445
Online ISSN: 1437-0980
6 issues in 2013.
Language of Publication: German