Laser & Photonics Reviews is an international journal which covers the current range of laser physics and photonics, both theoretical and experimental, from recent research to specific developments and novel applications. The journal publishes Review Articles, Original Papers and Letters.
Main Areas of Interest:
- Photonic Materials
- Ultrafast Optics and Ultrashort Pulses
- Laser Metrology and Spectroscopy
- Laser Cooling and Ultracold Gases
- Quantum Communication and Cryptography
- Laser Applications in Life Sciences and Medicine
- Laser Matter Interaction
- Semiconductor Photonics
- Fibre Lasers
- Photonic Crystals
- Laser Material Processing
- Integrated Silicon Photonics
- Optics in Telecommunication
New Impact Factor 2011: Laser & Photonics Reviews has an Impact Factor of 7.388, and is placed as the #2 journal in Optics and ranking among the Top 10 in Applied Physics.
Readership: Applied Physicists, Theoretical Physicists, Laser Specialists, Optical Engineers, Scientists working in the optical industry and laboratories
Print ISSN: 1863-8880
Online ISSN: 1863-8899
6 issues in 2013.
Language of Publication: English