Advanced Engineering Materials continues to be the premier journal for all the latest breakthroughs in engineering materials and novel materials that are making those important first steps towards commercialization, with a strong focus on new manufacturing techniques. Advanced Engineering Materials received a further increased, record-high Impact Factor of 2.319 (2017 Journal Citation Reports), an increase of 27% on the 2016 value.
Advanced Engineering Materials is the journal of choice for your best contributions in the field of
- Metallic foams and other cellular materials
- Biomedical materials
- Modern casting and powder metallurgical techniques
- Laser methods in materials processing
- High temperature materials
- Precursor-derived ceramics
- Numerical simulation of materials behavior and processing
- Nondestructive testing techniques
- Surface science and coating technology
- Corrosion of materials
Recent Special Issues:
Materials Science & Engineering at the Montanuniversität Leoben, guest-edited by: Helmut Clemens, Jürgen Eckert, Christian Mitterer, and Clara Schuecker
Fracture and Fatigue, guest-edited by Filippo Berto and Zhefeng Zhang
Sign up for the free Advanced Science News Newsletter!