Co-design in Living Labs for Healthcare and Independent Living
Concepts, Methods and Tools
1. Auflage August 2017
208 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 129,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Clarity and transparency are essential if Living Labs are to contribute to the development of co-design practices by those in industries and in the healthcare and independent living sector who call on them. The outcome will be products and services that meet demand and thereby support an efficient public health care system and business competitiveness. The book proposes a description of different co design practices in the health sector and related results, questions and difficulties. It proposes a formal description of the offering and typology of LL in this sector.
1. The Living Lab: A Reality Belonging to a Collective History.
2. Running Co-design: Collaborative Projects and Co-design Sessions.
3. Problems and Methods of Involving Users in Co-development Projects.
4. Involving Industrialists.
Part 2. Challenges of Co-design and Independent Living
5. Co-design: Methodologies for Investigating, Developing and Sharing Knowledge in View of New Solutions for Future Use.
6. Co-design and Health Technology Assessment: Controlling and Establishing Reproducibility.
7. The Purposes and Reality of Collective Appropriation of Social Innovation.
Part 3. Diverse Perspectives on Co-design
8. Critique of the Living Lab Approach.
9. Co-design Methods.
10. Living Lab Approach and Learning.
11. Other Views.
Part 4. The LLSAs' and the Forum's Value Added
12. LLSA Solutions.
13. LLSA Typologies.