User and Culture Centered Experience
1. Auflage August 2017
182 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Geslin, Philippe (Herausgeber)
Preis: 185,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
For the last forty years, anthropotechnology has been concentrating its efforts on the study and improvement of the working and living conditions of populations throughout the world. It guides the actors of the design processes by paying attention to the "human factor", its social, cultural and environmental components. It therefore values a conception of techniques that respect people, their ways of thinking and acting in specific contexts. This book introduces the reader into design dynamics that combine often conflicting sets of competencies, but always anxious to respond to the contexts of the field.
2. The Appropriation of Knowledge: An Anthropology of Transmission in the Context of Professional Training.
3. At the Heart of the Sensibility: The "Profane" Gold of Madre de Dios.
4. The Fall Between the Objectification of Engineers and the Subjectification of Elderly People: The Challenges of Mediation.
5. In Step with Prosthetic Limbs! A Study of Scaling Up from Local Innovations.
6. Fab Labs: Product Design and Anthropotechnology.