CompTIA A+ eTestPrep Authorized Courseware
Exams 220-801 and 220-802
ISBN 978-1-118-38841-9 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
Test prep software featuring almost 900 sample CompTIA A+ certification exam questions and answers, with an integrated e-book for in-depth learning
This custom test engine product is packed with almost 900 practice exam questions, each containing a link to an integrated e-book version of Sybex's CompTIA A+ Complete Study Guide which prepares you not only for the CompTIA A+ 220-801 and 220-802 exams, but the real world as well.
In addition, the cutting-edge features of this unique product allow you to create custom practice tests, including testing on specific exam objectives and topic areas. Users have the choice to take the exam questions in one of two modes: Practice (similar to actual live exam in that user does not see correct answers and explanation until test is completed) or Learning (allows user to check answers as they progress through the exam, and can get hints and relevant information from the Sybex Study Guide).
* Encourages you to take your preparation to new heights by offering you custom exams that support all question types
* Includes practice questions in the six main areas: network security; compliance and operational security; threats and vulnerabilities; application, data, and host security; access control and identity management; and cryptography
* Features test questions prepared by bestselling author Quentin Docter
* Provides a full three-year software license that is valid upon activation
The CompTIA A+ certification has long been considered the best way to start an IT career, and with this unique test prep product, bestselling author Quentin Docter offers you the opportunity to go beyond what previous practice test products have offered.
* CPU: 1000 megahertz (MHz) processor or higher
* RAM: minimum of 512 MB
* FREE DISK SPACE: 250 MB
* DISPLAY: 1024x768, 16 bit color depth or higher resolution monitor
* CD-ROM compatible drive
* Only required for download and license activation
* Windows XP SP3, Windows Vista, or Windows 7 (32 or 64 bit)
* Adobe Flash Player: Version 7 or later
The license is active for 36 months from time of activation.