|Mishra, Brajendra / Ludwig, C. / Das, Subodh K. (Hrsg.)|
Global Symposium on Recycling, Waste Treatment and Clean Technology
ISBN 978-0-87339-726-1 - John Wiley & Sons
Preis inkl. Mehrwertsteuer zzgl. Versandkosten.
The 2008 Global Symposium on Recycling, Waste Treatment and Clean Technology (REWAS 2008) is the third in a series of international conferences to address the continuing globalization of environment protection through progress in recycling technology, re-engineering of the production system, and clean technologies. The conference incorporates the Fifth International Symposium on Recycling of Metals and Engineered Materials and R'08 - the World Congress on the Recovery of Materials and Energy for Resource Efficiency. Technical topics covered in the conference proceedings include:
* Aluminum By-product Recovery and Secondary Production
* Automotive Recycling
* Case Studies in the Development of Waste Treatment Technologies
* Clean Technology and Re-engineering of Current Processes
* Composite Materials
* Design and Engineering of Waste Treatment Plants
* Economic Evaluation of Waste Treatment Strategies
* Electronic Waste
* Environmental Issues Related to Waste Storage and Recycling
* Ferrous Metals
* General Recycling and Solid Waste Processing
* Heavy-Metal Containing Waste
* Nonferrous Metals
* Precious and Rare Metals
* Radioactive Waste
* Refractory Metals
* Remediation of Contaminated Soil and Industrial Sites
* Resources, Monitoring and Characterization of Waste
* Treatment of Liquid and Gaseous Effluents
* Waste Conversion and Reutilization
Aus dem Inhalt
Automotive and Aerospace Recycling.
Case Studies in the Development of Waste Treatment Technologies.
Clean Technology and Reengineering of Current Processes.
Design and Engineering of Waste Treatment Plants.
Design for Recycling, Product-Service Systems, Dematerialization.
Economic Evaluation of Waste Treatment Strategies.
Environmental Issues Related to Waste Storage and Recycling
General Recycling and Solid Waste Processing.
Life Cycle Assessment, Modeling and Analysis of Recycling Behavior.
Materials and Energy Efficiency in Process Engineering.
Recycling in Building and Construction Industries.
Remediation of Contaminated Soil and Industrial Sites
Resource Statistics, Material Flow Analysis, Information Systems.
Resources, Monitoring and Characterization of Waste.
Separation Technologies and their Energy Efficiency.
Trade Policies and Incentive Structures in Recycling.
Training, Education and Social Compatibility of Recycling Systems.
Treatment of Liquid and Gaseous Effluents.
Waste Conversion and Reutilization.