Human Resource Leadership in the 21st Century
1. Auflage Oktober 2022
300 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
The book serves as an authoritative guide through the three primary stages of human resource professional development: transactional (benefits, compensation, training, etc); consultative (conflict resolution, need analysis, department building, internal consulting, etc.); and executive (partnering with senior executives, strategy, executive coaching, etc.).
Preis: 32,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Features contributions from the Cabot Group, a major consulting organization formed by the retired executive vice presidents of human resources from Colgate-Palmolive, Merck, Xerox, Nortel Networks, and others.
* Lets these former executives speak their minds about issues that range from diversity to downsizing, from board participation to boredom, from productivity to pop psychology, and everything in between.
* Includes a series of vignettes, personal reminisces, defeats, victories, and other insightful, behind-the-scenes revelations about the power and impact of the profession on corporate life and individual well-being.
1. What Is the True Role of Contemporary Human Resources?
2. How Can HR Identify and Maximize the Human Asset?
3. The Non-Rewarding Aspects of Rewards.
4. Gaining Credibility.
5. Creating Partnerships with Line Operations.
6. Profound Challenges.
7. Setting Effective HR Strategies.
8. Contemporary Practices.
9. The Future.