The Art of Healthy Living
How good nutrition and improved wellbeing leads to increased productivity, vitality and happiness
1. Auflage November 2019
216 Seiten, Softcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 15,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
We could all benefit from a more energetic, vibrant, healthier quality of life. There are many reasons to live a healthy lifestyle and just as many approaches to achieving it. It's not always easy to embark on a quest for a healthy life - some methods may seem too extreme, too limiting or too short lived, obstacles may often block the way. However, if you are looking to be inspired and motivated, the practical tips contained in The Art of Healthy Living, you will see improved creativity, an increase in personal development and elevated performance levels in work, sports, the classroom, relationships, the home and throughout your life. This book will help you:
* Live a healthy life to make you smarter and more motivated in both your personal and professional life
* Enjoy higher energy, better mental and physical ability and increased strength
* Learn how proper nutrition and exercise will enhance every aspect of your life
* Create motivation for a more toned and healthy-looking you
* Give yourself the knowledge and power to stand out and thrive
Chapter 2 Believe and achieve
Chapter 3 Get your ducks in a row...
Chapter 4 Change the simple things
Chapter 5 Lets stop the premature dying...
Chapter 6 Time to clean out the crapola!
Chapter 7 Hardcore health facts...
Chapter 8 Top 8 foods to include in your daily diet
Chapter 9 Your top power superfoods for the unstoppable you!
Chapter 10 How to eat every day
Chapter 11 Understanding more... Why eating alkalizing and Anti-inflammatory foods are the best options for your health.
Chapter 12 My top 12 herbs....
Chapter 13 Extra tools in your toolbox...
Chapter 14 Develop a strong life - The power of you