A Girl's Guide to Being Fearless
How to Find Your Brave
1. Auflage November 2020
240 Seiten, Softcover
Preis: 13,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
THE ULTIMATE SELF-CARE BOOK FOR TEENAGE GIRLS
Face up to the world with confidence and higher self-esteem
Growing up has become faster, more furious and the pressures more intense. Anxiety and panic have reached epidemic proportions. A third of teenage girls will suffer from depression. Factor in a rise in self-harm and eating disorders and the mental health stats become alarming.
It's time to equip young women with the means to fight back.
A Girl's Guide to Being Fearless unlocks self-esteem, confidence, wellbeing, resilience and offers an antidote to an overwhelming world of altered photos, filters, and fillers.
A Girl's Guide helps parents, girls, and teachers understand that wellbeing is an inside job. As an essential book for our time, this guide reflects the challenging world facing teens. The authors suggest there is little to be gained by asking girls to stop taking selfies or using Instagram filters, because these habits are ingrained in teenage culture. Instead, guidance is provided on how girls can take action to increase their confidence and love the skin they are in. Moreover, it's about learning to be a class act in person and online.
* Practical exercises and doable ideas to inspire young women
* Encouragement to eliminate self-limiting beliefs
* Guidance for girls on lifting themselves and others up
* Tips for showing greater confidence and being excited about the future
* Suggestions for how to live your best life
Keep calm and read A Girl's Guide to Being Fearless, a gathering of life's cheat codes; all simple, do-able and hugely entertaining.
Learn how to show anxiety the door and let in more of the good stuff. This book will help you find your Brave. Whisper it quietly, but it might even change your life.
2. In the beginning...
3. Two questions, two truths and a lie
4. Mirror, mirror on the wall...
5. The facts of life
6. Be your own BFF
7. How to win the lottery
8. How to break up with your smartphone
9. Finding your Brave
10. You. Are. MORE THAN. Enough.
11. The chapter about bullying
12. The power of NOW
13. When the going gets stupidly tough
14. Get well soon
15. Going viral
16. Be You. It's an awesome look.
17. How to be a class act online
18. How to never do a day's work in your life
19. The greatest story ever told
About the Authors