CompTIA Network+ Practice Tests Digital Access Code
1. Auflage September 2019
Additional Downloadable Content
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 30,90 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
The CompTIA Network+ Practice Tests gives you access to more than 1,200 challenging questions to help you gauge your readiness for Exam N10-007. Five unique, 200-question practice tests measure your understanding of Network Architecture, Network Operations; Network Security; Troubleshooting; Industry Standards, Practices, and Network Theory to help you track your progress as you prepare for the exam, and two additional 100-question practice exams bring everything together to assess your overall performance while there s still time to review.
CompTIA s revised Network+ certification validates your skills and knowledge surrounding networking as it is practiced today, using the technologies and best practices found in real-world organizations around the world. These practice tests delve into installation, configuration, troubleshooting, peripherals, protocols and more to help identify your weaker areas well in advance of exam day. Accessible from nearly any PC or mobile device, these practice tests are an invaluable preparation resource for any Network+ candidate.
Digital Access Codes (DAC) provide 12 months of access to the Sybex interactive learning environment. The browser-based test engine works on multiple platforms including most modern PCs and mobile devices.
To access the test bank:
* Go to http://www.wiley.com/go/sybextestprep
* Scroll through the product listing to locate the product you ve purchased
* Click on the Register or Login link
* Login to your existing Wiley Test Bank account using your email and password. If you do not already have a Wiley Test Bank account, click the Create Account link and follow the directions to create one
* Activate your product by entering your First Name, Last Name, Email Address, and Product Access Code or PIN
* Click Submit