Principles and Practice
3. Auflage September 2021
448 Seiten, Hardcover
Wiley & Sons Ltd
Preis: 125,00 €
Preis inkl. MwSt, zzgl. Versand
Provides systematic guidance on meeting the information security challenges of the 21st century, featuring newly revised material throughout
Information Security: Principles and Practice is the must-have book for students, instructors, and early-stage professionals alike. Author Mark Stamp provides clear, accessible, and accurate information on the four critical components of information security: cryptography, access control, security protocols, and software. Readers are provided with a wealth of real-world examples that clarify complex topics, highlight important security issues, and demonstrate effective methods and strategies for protecting the confidentiality and integrity of data.
Fully revised and updated, the third edition of Information Security features a brand-new chapter on network security basics and expanded coverage of cross-site scripting (XSS) attacks, Stuxnet and other malware, the SSH protocol, secure software development, and security protocols. Fresh examples illustrate the Rivest-Shamir-Adleman (RSA) cryptosystem, Elliptic-curve cryptography (ECC), and hash functions based on bitcoin and blockchains. Updated problem sets, figures, tables, and graphs help readers develop a working knowledge of classic cryptosystems, symmetric and public key cryptography, cryptanalysis, simple authentication protocols, intrusion and malware detection systems, and more. Presenting a highly practical approach to information security, this popular textbook:
* Provides up-to-date coverage of the rapidly evolving field of information security
* Explains session keys, perfect forward secrecy, timestamps, SSH, SSL, IPSec, Kerberos, WEP, GSM, and other authentication protocols
* Addresses access control techniques including authentication and authorization, ACLs and capabilities, and multilevel security and compartments
* Discusses software tools used for malware detection, digital rights management, and operating systems security
* Includes an instructor's solution manual, PowerPoint slides, lecture videos, and additional teaching resources
Information Security: Principles and Practice, Third Edition is the perfect textbook for advanced undergraduate and graduate students in all Computer Science programs, and remains essential reading for professionals working in industrial or government security.